Commonly most of the computer users use mouse or touchpad for their pointing works on a computer. If the device fails suddenly or in such an emergency, it can work using the keyboard. But it is a difficult task. If you have an android or iOS device, you can use it as a wireless mouse. Also, it can use as a wireless keyboard. In this guide, we are talking about how to use the phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Not only in the cases mentioned earlier; This is especially useful when you are playing presentations on your computer, playing media files, and playing computer games. Let’s start the guide.
I selected the software named Remote Mouse because it is the best one of the list.
The remote mouse offers a free version. It is available for Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux operating systems. If you want some advanced features, you have to pay for them. I’ll mention them later.
- Go to this link and download the setup file and install it on your computer. Also, download and install the mobile version on your phone.
- Connect your computer and mobile phone to the same WiFi network.
- Open Remote Mouse on the computer and the phone.
- Slide the instruction messages shown in the phone app.
- The computer software has not a user interface. You can found the icon on the taskbar if the Remote Mouse is running.
- Now you can see your computer on your mobile app. Tap on it to connect.
- Now it will open up another screen. Now your phone works as a wireless mouse. Tap and move, you can see your mouse pointer is moving.
- The white boxes on the bottom can be used as mouse buttons.
Some features are not working on the free version. You have to pay for them before use.
Read Also: How to use Windows’ Your Phone app – iHackPc.com.