There are several excellent email services on the internet. Some have a scheduling email feature. What is the scheduled email? Email scheduling means that emails can be set up in time to send to the destination. So your emails won’t send until the day and time you set up. This is really helpful if you have a business or any situation. For example, if you have a business, you can use it to send emails to your employees without going online at that time. Sometimes, when you have typed the email, it may not be the best time to send it. This feature is useful for these kinds of situations. In this guide, we are talking about how to schedule an email to send at a set time.
According to the rankings, most people are now using Gmail as their email service. Gmail added this feature close to April 2019. To schedule a message in Gmail on the website, follow these steps.
- Go to the Gmail and log in to your google account.
- Compose a new email by clicking the ‘Compose‘ button.
- Click the down arrow next to the Send button at the bottom; select the ‘Schedule Send’ option.
- Choose a date and time you want to schedule.
- After choose a date and time, click the ‘Schedule Send‘ button.
The steps of the Gmail mobile app are very similar to the steps on the website.
- Open the Gmail app and compose a new mail.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right; select the ‘Schedule Send‘ option.
- Go to the ‘Pick date & time‘ option.
- Choose a date and time and click the ‘Schedule Send‘ button.
If you want to cancel the scheduled mail, go to the ‘Scheduled‘ folder and go into the email. Then click the Cancel Send button.
Read Also: How to use Windows’ Your Phone app – iHackPc.com.