Gmail from Google is one of the most popular email services. Many people prefer to use it because it is free to use and easy to use. Many of them use more than one email account for different purposes. For example, one account for Social Media accounts and another account for Business works. If you can sign up for your Google Accounts in one browser, you can switch them and check your inbox for each one of them. No doubt, when you have more than one account, emails to all accounts will be difficult to check and read. If you have multiple Gmail accounts and you want to merge there into a one Gmail inbox, this guide is for you. In this guide, we are talking about how to merge multiple Gmail accounts into one Gmail inbox.
Step 1 – Forward all Emails to the Primary Account
This is the first step you need to take. By doing this, you can set up all the emails you receive in your account to be redirected to the primary account. You will need to log in to all your accounts to set this up first.
How to do this is explained step by step under How to Change Gmail address guide. Do this step correctly by reading it.
Step 2 – Send Emails As Another Account
Maybe you just want to read the emails. If so, it is sufficient that you take the first step. But you can send messages from your account just like any other account. Follow these steps.
- Log in to the primary account.
- Click on the small gear icon at the top right corner and click the ‘See all settings‘ button.
- Go to the Accounts and imports tab. In there you can see the ‘Send mail as:‘ option. Click the Add another email address option in that section.
- Now it will popup a new window. Add a nickname and the secondary email that you want to add. Then click the next step button.
- At the next window, click the Send verification button. Now log in to that added account and open the message received from the google team. Take the verification code and enter the code in the setup wizard. Then click the verify button.
Now you can send messages as that added account. When sending an email message, you can change the sender by clicking the ‘From’ column.